Friday, March 05, 2004

Just a quick update . . .
Some have asked about my new buddy icon and quote in my profile. The icon is actually that of Val Kilmer from the wonderful movie Masked and Anonymous, a movie that doesn't need plot or acting when it has a script as good as the lyrics in any Bob Dylan song. Bob Dylan was, as usual, fantastic, but Val Kilmer truly stole the show with his little cameo. I don't understand what he's saying - What's he talking about? I don't know, but I bet it's very deep and insightful, just like a Bob Dylan song. This is what goes through the mind during the entire movie. I highly recommend it.

I threw in a couple more links per request (thanks Brendan *wink*) that everyone should check out. The Soul Plane website is . . . the world, believe me - a movie not to be missed, it might even be better than Masked and Anonymous. Yes, you read correctly, the Masked and Anonymous.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?